PKI technology leader Nexus provides world-class solutions for the issuing, validation and delegated lifecycle management of PKI-based identities for internal, Internet and cloud users, and for technical components; for all industries, critical infrastructures and service providers; on any scale.
The Nexus PKI platform
PKI expert Nexus provides best-of-breed products for the issuing, validation and delegated lifecycle management of PKI identities and credentials, which safely identify the user and support a broad range of security services, like user authentication, data origin authentication and integrity protection, data encryption and electronic signatures.
The comprehensive and flexible platform provides:
- central, high security certificate authority and key management,
- web based, delegated credential issuing and lifecycle management processes,
- validation and timestamping services,
- various APIs for certificate management and validation, and
- a PKI security client that enables using smart card and software-based tokens on all computer and browser platforms.
The Nexus PKI Suite comprises the following products:
- Nexus Certificate Manager
- Nexus Credential Manager
- Nexus OCSP Responder
- Nexus Timestamp Server
- Nexus Personal Security Client
- PortWise Validation Server